Wednesday 10 September 2014

Questions We "Only-Children" have

As you can probably tell from the title, I am an only child and most likely will continue to be one. While I do have a few only-child friends too, they are few and far-between. Most of my friends have siblings. And I'm always so confused about it and have a billion questions. Here are a few

How do guys have privacy?
It's hard enough to have those parents who want to know EVERYTHING about your life, but how do you deal with a person somewhat your age always around to barge into your room without knocking?

Do you guys ever feel like you need space? And how do you guys get it if you're always around each other?

Are you guys friends or enemies or what?
What kind of relationship do you guys even have? Is it the joint at the hip types or the don't even look at me types?

The whole lets-share-everything thing
Ugh, no please. I have a hard time sharing some of my food with people, I do not want to share my clothes with you too. Please

Personal space and secrets
Is there a limit to how much personal space a sibling shares (or as I like to put it, invades)? And what about secrets? What stuff is off limits?

How bad is the competition/comparison?
It's pretty bad if you have  twin in the same school. It would mean CONSTANT comparison about everything. But still, you guys must be compared to a older sibling (or in some cases, a younger one) about so many things. How do you guys deal?

Twins question:If you guys have different friends and one of gets invited to a party, does the other go or what?

Do you miss him/her when they're not there?
It must be a much more unique relationship than your parents, so what do you feel when they're not there?

This is just a few of those questions which I'm always asking you siblings. Feel free to answer them in the comments or make your own post on this, or questions you have about us only-children

I just blew out my hair an it's so hard to mane-tain
Bad pun, true. But I mustache you, did you laugh?

See you whenever

No comments:

Post a Comment