Wednesday 10 September 2014

This is what I do during my French exam

I just gave my French midterm. The paper is supposed to be for 3 hours, but I finished it in an hours time.Again.
It's come to a point where I purposely analyze every single sentence and do it at a snail's pace, but I'm still left with an hour and a half to spare.
Well at least 1/2 an hour is gone right? right? RIGHT?!
Anyway, I digress. So at the back of my paper, I wrote down a list of things I did when I finish my paper early i.e. a guide to uselessness.

check paper. twiddle thumbs. check clock. go for a sip of water. take circles around the water fountain. walk back slowly and look into every class. walk faster as teacher approaches. try a tap routine under the table. get told off for making noise. try to make eye contact with someone who's also finished. moonwalk with your fingers. check paper again. sing multiple songs in your head. get told off for accidentally drumming on the table. doodle. make faces behind the invigilator's back. go to the loo. stay inside and run up and down the loo. get out when you hear the thudding on the door. how much longer? check clock. tap fingers restlessly. try a fishtail braid and fail. think really hard about the question you skipped. eh, leave it. empty your pencil case and fill it back up. try to find someone who's finished the paper. doodle. drink some coffee from the thermos. burn your tongue. try to make back stories about everyone. fail, I already know everyone. imagine life in a band. imagine life with Benedict Cumberbatch. imagine life as a Doctor's companion. check the paper one last time. somebody please make eye contact. think about leftover pizza at home. breathe consciously. try to flex your leg muscles. hold your breath for as long as possible. keep your eyes open for as long as possible. clean glasses. finally decide to sleep. get woken up by bell signifying the end of the exam. wait impatiently for invigilator to collect paper. rush out of the exam room. breathe deeply

My life is SO fun, I bet you all want to live it.

How long does it take for PointlessBlog to make a video?
Deyes and deyes

See you whenever

No comments:

Post a Comment